If your suorin vape pod is starting to produce less vapor than usual, it might be time to give it a good cleaning. Here are some simple tips on how to clean your Suorin vape pod so you can keep enjoying your favorite e-liquid flavors.
Why is it important to clean your Suorin Vape Pod?
It’s important to clean your Suorin Vape Pod regularly for a number of reasons. First, it helps to prevent clogs and ensure that the device is working properly. Second, it helps to extend the life of your device by preventing build-up and corrosion. Third, it can improve the taste of your e-liquid by keeping the coils clean. Lastly, it just makes good hygiene sense to keep your device clean!
How often should you clean your Suorin Vape Pod?
Ideally, you should clean your Suorin Vape Pod every few weeks. This will depend on how often you use it, as well as the type of e-liquid you’re using. If you use your device frequently, then you may need to clean it more often. Similarly, if you use sweeter e-liquids, then this can also lead to a build-up of residue that will need to be cleaned more frequently.
Steps on How to Clean your Suorin Vape Pod
If you own a Suorin Vape Pod, it’s important to keep it clean. Not only will this prolong the life of your device, but it will also ensure that your vaping experience is as enjoyable as possible. Here are the materials you’ll need to clean your Suorin Vape Pod, as well as the steps you’ll need to take.
-A cotton swab
-Isopropyl alcohol (also known as rubbing alcohol)
-A soft, lint-free cloth
1) Firstly, remove the cartridge from your device. If you’re using a Suorin Drop, then unscrew the cartridge from the battery. For the Suorin Air, just pull the cartridge out from the device.
2) Take your cotton swab or toothpick and dip it into the isopropyl alcohol.
3) Use the cotton swab to clean the contacts on the cartridge. These are the small metal disks that make contact with the battery when it’s inserted.
4) Once the contacts are clean, use the cotton swab to wipe down the inside of the cartridge. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
5) Leave the cartridge to dry for a few minutes before reinserting it into your device.
6) Fill up the cartridge with your favorite e-liquid and you’re ready to vape!
By following these simple steps, you can keep your Suorin Vape Pod clean and in good working condition. This will ensure that you enjoy the best possible vaping experience every time you use it.
It’s important to clean your Suorin Vape Pod regularly in order to prolong the life of your device and improve the taste of your e-liquid. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily clean your Suorin Vape Pod and keep it working like new.